Pages

Sunday 13 November 2011

Blog blog blogging....

Wow! Who would have thought that I might actually do this? For those who know me well, its a small failing of mine that I am a thinker not a doer.  All talk and no action, always dreaming and never achieving.  Don't let me deceive you I have plenty of acomplishments to my name, a beautiful family, two degrees, my own small business.

For those of you out there that are of the creative ilk you will understand my dilema, I want to do it all. I want to be a designer, a dressmaker, a chef, a decorator, a photographer, a stylist, an artist, an architect, the list goes on. How can one choose? I love to dabble in little of everything jumping from one creative outlet to the next.

My good friend over at The Littlest Anchovy has inspired me to do this offering me great ideas and tips on how to be a blogger.  Ive got big dreams for this blog and lots of ideas and I hope to share them all.
Hold on .....

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! Welcome to the Blogosphere Mim! I anticipate this space is going to be a fantastic resource for all things creative. Can't wait to see what you do...

    ReplyDelete